Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vive les DragKIng libre

Afternoon all. I`m newly back from Quebec city and in a very major need of more sleep. Quebec city was amazing despite having a difficult time with the stage crew and generally every employee was there to see us fail. It was a very a difficult one but we pulled it off. Sunday was a great day of site seeing in semi warm weather. Its nice to be home but I miss having the car and being away from all the city stresses.
Life is always special and I`m feeling good and happy right now. If only I could get my ass to the gym I`d be happier. I`ve spent 2 weeks training the newest training bay here at work (I`ve named them my littleins) and I loved every minute. They are a fun bunch of kids and it felt good to be making a difference.
Things feel good... watch out world.

No comments: