Sunday, March 2, 2008

I`m a creep, I`m a looser

Ever listen to a song and think, "wow they wrote this about me?!?" well thats how I feel. I`m feeling like shit this weekend. I thought I was okay with letting life just happen but it seems the minute I take my hands of the controls, life slams me into a brick wall instead of taking a right turn. My weekend started out so promising. And so easily it went up in flames. I just wanted to forget the world right now. I am actually looking forward to going back to work tomorrow and forgetting everything else. I find myself falling on old habits of dealing with life and I dont think my body, especially my liver, is very hapy about it.
Life is spinning and I dont seem dont seem to be able to hold on. Change is scary and I dont know if I`m ready for it.

*But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM

No comments: