Monday, April 14, 2008

When I was a boy...

I`m taking advantage of a slow day here at visa to bring you our regularly scheduled programing of boi fun. I know you all love me, face it, I`m irresistible.
So I am sitting here, well dressed, because when I feel like crap I dress well. So seeing me in a suit and tie is indicative of me not sleeping well or having had a a fight with *My Love.* Now you know a little bit more about my weird twisted self, now you`ll sleep better.
I feel like shit. But I dont feel the need to rant to you today. (please stop cheering.) I dont know really what to say today. I don't feel like doing anything, let alone selling cards and services to people who just want their balance. I`m a customer service agent. I`m here to smile and help. And as fate would have it I have no desire to help.
So if you see me walking down the street, give me a hug or a pat on the back. I dont get either of them and wouldn't mind the appreciation.
Peace out!

Billy

No comments: